Santron PC Based Urodynamics
Santron PC Based Urodynamics
PC based Urodynamics System for quick & reliable Urodynamics.
Download the product catalog
Specifications & Features
- Pressure :
- Vesical Pressure ( Pves ) , Pressure Abdominal (Pabd) , Pressure Detrusor Pdet
- Pressure Sensors : 2 Nos. Range: -40 to 300 cm H20 Scale: 0-50, 0-100, 0-200 cm H20
- Sensitivity : 0.2 Cm H2O
- Re-usable Highly reliable and rugged Pressure Transducers ( Does not require Special Pressure Domes , thus saving Accessories cost )
- Auto and Manual Zero of Pressure Channels ,
- Simultaneously and Individual Zero of Pressure Channels Available through Software
- Infused Volume :
- Volume ( Vinf)
- NS ( plastic or Glass Bottle ) infusion by Infusion Pump
- Infusion Sensor : Weight based : 1 No. Range : 0-1000 ml Scale : 0-500, 0-1000 ml
- Auto Zero of Volume , Message for Change ( empty) infusion bottle with auto Pause.
- Infusion Pump : Infusion rate Variable from 0 to 100ml/ min. , through PC software and manual control knob.
Optional available for Pediatric patients with smaller infusion rates.
- Uroflow :
- Flow ( Qura) and Voided Volume ( Qvol )
- Uroflow sensor: Weight based , Maintenance free : 1 No.
- Flow Range: 0-100ml/sec Scale: 0-25, 0-50 ml/sec. Sensitivity : 0.5ml/second
- Voided Volume Range : 0-1000 ml Scale: 0-500, 0-1000 ml Sensitivity : 0.5ml
- Auto zero of Volume
- EMG :
- 1 channel ( optional ) using PAD electrodes , Rectified EMG signal
- Computer Software : User Friendly Window based Software with Patient database .
- Computer Hardware required : i3 Computer / laptop + Color Inkjet Printer with DVD reader and WIN 7 \ Win 8 \ win 10 OS + UPS
- Interface to PC : Through USB port Ver 2.0 and above.
- Output Reports : On colour inkjet Printer Paper size : A4 Paper Type : Plain Paper
- Uroflow Results : 1 page with graph and nomograms
- Pressure- Flow Study : 3 Pages 1] Filling Phase 2] Voiding Phase 3] Conclusions and event details
* All reports carry Hospital & Doctors information as letter head along with Patient Details.
- Marker Types : Bladder Sensation , General purpose, leak point, cough, position and many more
- Operating Temperature Range : 0 to 45 deg. centigrade
2. Standard Equipment
- PC interface 1 No. + PC Windows based software + Control Box 1 No.
- Pressure Sensors : 2 Nos. , Uroflow sensor 1 No. Infusion Sensor 1 No.
- Infusion Pump 1 no.
- Accessories : stainless steel trolley , Connecting Cables , Uroflow commode seat , funnel, Jar etc…
- User Friendly color graphical interface.
- Compact SS trolley design for maximum space saving and minimum handling.
- High Precision temperature compensated sensors for accurate results and maximum stability
- Digital Calibration of all Sensor ensuring maximum Calibration Stability and Reliability.
No Analog Adjustments required.
- Real time Scrolling on the screen without wrapping around.
- Event Markers can be inserted in any order during the procedure or the Review phase.
- Markers can be added or removed during the review mode. All ICS event markers and Misc event markers are provided.
- Markers can be deleted if required.
- Multiple graphs portions can be marked for artifact removing , for calculation / report generations.
- Pretest and Post test residual urine Measurement possible.
- Auto & Manual Zero of Pressure Channels: Simultaneously and Individual Zero of Pressure Channels Available through Software
- Patient Data Base: Patient study is saved and can be recalled whenever required.
- Facility to enter Patient History, Test Conclusions and Standard Reporting details
- Pretest and Standby Mode: All Channels Scroll across the screen in real time without storing the data for necessary real time adjustments.
- Moving Cursor: Movement of mouse pointer across the waveform provides numeric value of each recorded channel at the cursor position.
- Colour Printout with test graphs details, computed parameters
- Standard Nomograms & ICS recommended report format and parameters
- Online Support for trouble shooting, Installation and Calibration